Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

You can have it in any color you want...

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
as long as it's black. Just threw on my new grille from LMC Truck. I transferred my original Ford oval emblem over to it.

TruckMarch32012.jpg

Last edited:

460Trucker

Very Nice! How was the fitment on the LMC product?

Thanks! The grille fit exceptionally well. LMC did a great job reproducing these.

460Trucker

That's such a sharp looking truck!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan and Cliff!

Flareside - I thought I would like it with the chrome on the sides, but I think replacing those will be my next move. Its hard to tell in the picture but they are spotted across the tops with oxidation.

460Trucker

Michigan
I love that truck! I looked so hard to find a black obs like that with the factory alcoas! No luck :( lol I kinda have to agree that it needs the black surrounds. Still looks great nevertheless! Also the aftermarket 3 piece headlight kit would look killer. I had them on my 97 and i loved them. More of a modern look and the light was actually brighter!

looks great

460Trucker

I love that truck! I looked so hard to find a black obs like that with the factory alcoas! No luck :( lol I kinda have to agree that it needs the black surrounds. Still looks great nevertheless! Also the aftermarket 3 piece headlight kit would look killer. I had them on my 97 and i loved them. More of a modern look and the light was actually brighter!

Thanks, OBS are the best hands down IMHO. Especially with the alcoas, the pattern really does complement the body shape. Do you have a link for the light kit?

Evan - Thanks!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts