Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

YES!!!!!!

hahahahah.......funny Ben. Actully no she dont......... or not that im willing to post :p

Why???[confused] You're amongst friends here and we'll keep it amongst ourselves....:rolleyes:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
When I go home...I still pull gopher duty. But I don't mind...especially when you rock WOT...to the speed limit that is. Trick is...you gotta find a place with a ton of glass panes so you can admire your ride as you're driving passed.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
they wont let me....... cuz im not on their insurance......

Dang that sucks...they're not gonna add you as a secondary driver???? That would cut your insurance costs in half. But my folks were the same way...I'll tell ya right now, Geico will be by far the cheapest route for you to go...and it'll definitely help if you can get a couple quotes and play Geico against them. But you'll be able to expect to pay $100-133 a month for liability only if you're on your own policy.

Blade

Backwoods boy
actually to put me on their insurance it cost 600 up front, then 100 bucks amonth like that, and its full coverage.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
actually to put me on their insurance it cost 600 up front, then 100 bucks amonth like that, and its full coverage.

Gotcha...my guesstimates were for liability only. What you said sounds about right...is that with you as a primary or secondary driver, secondary is my guess with full coverage.

Last edited:

Blade

Backwoods boy
secondary.... They have progressive so i think they have a Good Student program....... and if i take drivers ed in school, it give a 10% discount i think. i know State Farm has one, and thats whats on the ranger, so it shouldnt be as much on it...

Ford Truck Articles