Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

what is it worth

camperspecial

truckjunkie
ok Ive got sad news. I have to sell my truck. I just dont have the time or money for working on it any more. The question I have is what should i ask for it. It is a 1973 It is 99% original. it has some rust on the bed that has gone through.

Attachments

• unknown-2.jpg
  • unknown-1.jpg
  • unknown-3.jpg
  • unknown.jpg

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Awwww...A Super Camper Special...! :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man...that is crappy news, something like would probably go for $1000-1250 around here...you might get luck and squeeze another couple hundred out of it because it's an SCS, but most folks either don't give a damn or don't know what that is.

Take a look at your local market for 2wd trucks in relatively the same condition and tack on a couple extra hundred for it being an SCS and go from there.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Man...that is crappy news, something like would probably go for $1000-1250 around here...you might get luck and squeeze another couple hundred out of it because it's an SCS, but most folks either don't give a damn or don't know what that is.

Take a look at your local market for 2wd trucks in relatively the same condition and tack on a couple extra hundred for it being an SCS and go from there.
smilieIagree

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I want it! Wait for me to start raking in the dough, and we can have a chat

camperspecial

truckjunkie
I was thinking around $1000 so it seems I'm in the ball park. If it wasn't a scs I would pay around $800. Ive put it on craigslist but all I've got is scammers. It is so frustrating.:headbang: Austin send me a message maybe it'll work out.
Thanks so much for the input.
Ken

Those extended wheelbase 2wd trucks have to be the coolest factory tow rig ever!! I have only seen a few of them around here. Sucks that you have to sell it! Good luck tho.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Those extended wheelbase 2wd trucks have to be the coolest factory tow rig ever!! I have only seen a few of them around here. Sucks that you have to sell it! Good luck tho.

Yeah...they are cool, I've only ever seen 2 in person though. Once was a cherry of an example and the other was a 4x4 conversion...and that was definitely cool.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts