Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

well, I was invited, so here I am~

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
me and the skankmaster or mauve w/e used to but heads...still a post whore LOL but yea family i guess you coudl say that. Althought many of us have never met, talked on the phone, but never met.

A helping hand, a ear to listen. we are here.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
THANK YOU~~

HEY....I think I know your name???

And if anyone ever regrets my presence, blame it on UTfball68......he brought me here~~~:spank:

yes you do know my name we chatted before , i am the one with the new baby girl.

PreciousOne

WAT U C, Is WAT U Get~~~~
yes you do know my name we chatted before , i am the one with the new baby girl.

I knew that......how is precious Heather doing??? any more pics?? I love pics of babies.....would have more and more, if only I could.....dont worry, filks....no more PreciousOnes than the ones that already exist......ceptin maybe when they start having grandbabies~~~

are them big brothers playin their parts yet??

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Welcome P1 sorry I did not post up before this, have been very busy with the move that we just did and with the kids, Mike did tell me that you joined and glad you did the more that do the more fun we have on here, and yeah Heather's big brothers are doing their parts as being the big brother they fight over who is going to hold her and who is going to play with her lol, and who knew I would have 4 children lol, we found out while staying at Mike's dad's house for 2 weeks she loves looking at the wolf things around the house so now we have to get Heather something wolf for her bedroom lol, she got liking wolf things from her Grama that passed away last Feb.

P1, Guess whoooooo,

Still not talkin

Last edited:

PreciousOne

P1, Guess whoooooo,

Still not talkin

I have a pretty good idea....MR SECRET KEEPER~~~
{{{{{hugs}}}}}

============================

this is what I did for spring break back in IL.....BTW, who the heck goes on spring break in IL?????

thought I would share:

sdc14452.jpg

closed shower

sdc14453.jpg

open shower

sdc14450.jpg

crowning above window

sdc14451.jpg

tile meeting at 4 corners

sdc14449.jpg

tile used to complete shower/tub walls

next trip out I will be stripping that nasty wallpaper and painting the walls sea foam green~~~~
HAPPY EASTER......LOL

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
P1 you did a good job there in the bathroom I like the color that you want to pain the bathroom cool color by the way, I bet you saved money by you doing the bathroom than if you had someone come in and do it for you.

PreciousOne

heck yea, I saved BUKU bucks....cost me all of 120.00 bucks....I had to rebuild one wall as it was rotted away, I had all the 2 x 4s and drywall already from previous jobs I had done........wooooohoooo~

Great job!!

PreciousOne

Thanky Thanky

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts