Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Well guys :(

I havent been on here posting very often. But my black 85 is going away. And im getting a 94 5.0 long bed in place of it. Im going to miss my truck. but i just dont have money to keep fixing her. Ill drive her for about 2 days then something else breaks so i just figured its time her and i part ways. :waa:

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Sorry to hear but Sometimes that is Best Matt...a vehicle can get to the point where it will nickle and dime you to the poorhouse.make sure you do your homework before purchasing the 94...you dont want to get in the same boat check it out good.

yep. a 94 5.0 prob be a better truck? just take it for a long test drive, make sure all is fine and im sure it will work out!! i always take sellers word, but ask them everything i need to know, if i dont believe i walk away.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well, it's always sad to see a truck go. On the plus side, it sounds like you're shopping for a really stellar truck. That generation of pickups were among the best ever made in terms of reliability and longevity. Happy hunting!

Ryan

Yeah guys im almost in tears. but i know its what needs to be done. its an xl long bed so i am hoping its better than mine! but the kicker is it only has 80,000 on it and its a 2 owner. the guy im buying it from lives on my street and he is a cool guy. hes big into 7.3s and has a parts truck same as the one im buying but an f250. its solid body wise. and the red truck im buying only has minor body damage.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts