Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

watch out for deer in cat county

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
this is what happens when you hit a deer at 65 mhp on a back country road . the fricken deer , jumped out from no where

this happened a few months ago, while taking my daughter home, and returning at 1:30 am .

Last edited:

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
boy thank god for mike and his air-bag light cause his air-bag did not deploy but if he would of taken my truck like he was going to do in the first place it would of flipped my truck and killed him and boy I would went crazy for sure. He still beside himself over his truck cause he calls his truck his baby girl, the sad part of it is his baby it don't have no health insurance lol

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
boy thank god for mike and his air-bag light cause his air-bag did not deploy but if he would of taken my truck like he was going to do in the first place it would of flipped my truck and killed him and boy I would went crazy for sure. He still beside himself over his truck cause he calls his truck his baby girl, the sad part of it is his baby it don't have no health insurance lol

hell no health insurance, can't even find a decent doctor for her.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey I have a painted front bumper (Probably free) what else do u need ?Lights , Etc. I always keep extra around .

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
That doesn't look too bad, could've been alot worse. Good thing you're alright.

hell.....that's less than me mowing.
i hit deer, mow raccoons, dodge Sas turds, cat avoidance, gay guy hitting(and backing up to make sure), worm killing, porch parking............ but it's fun.

:rofl2:carl, you are more vinegar than spit, ya know that???:rofl2:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
'balls' Just friggin' great. Now I'm compared to a pickle. Carl the pickle boy.....can't someone just web nut kick me.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well I didn't mean it that way . But it did come out funny .

It's still wrong dammit. Those that come to this site and check out NY will think of me as Pickle BOY. And I'm not a fan of Pickles.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
NO! Once they get to know you, they will love you just like the rest of us! ;)

oh how this is so true.
Hey Carl I don't think you are a pickle at all.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Guess there will be no Christmas card this year .:headbang:

It's still wrong dammit. Those that come to this site and check out NY will think of me as Pickle BOY. And I'm not a fan of Pickles.

That's still better than the other names you've been called!

yeah but it's still from the same source. hmmmm:fan:
And thank you AnnF and Missy.:wavey:

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts