Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Warning!! Computer Illiterate on Board!!!

Hello from the desert! I'm down in Tucson,AZ. I'm deep in Chevy Country, highly outnumbered,but still Ford loyal! Forums and all computer things are new to me but we'll give er a whirl ! I'm resurrecting a '70,250,CS. I'm looking for some people in my area with parts for sale or swap. Chevys everywhere,not much Ford truck happening here.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome! :wavey:

We've got some high-tech rednecks around too. If anyone can screw things up, they can. smilietease

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome ..

Dont feel bad I have been online for years and have built PC's(easy part) but Im lost on most stuff .

We have a computer question area and allot of computer pros here more than willing to answer questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome to the site! :welcome:

I deleted your other thread since it was exactly the same, I assumed you double posted by accident.

Show us some pictures of your project! :)

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Welcome! You don't have to know much about computers or any thing else around here.
:welcome: :nana:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Up top click on members list then click search enter AZ in location.And enter

Will give you 5-6 guys that r from AZ. Bill W is from your area but has not been on for while. Good luck

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Glad to see you on the boards! If you do have any questions or problems, feel free to contact one of the admins or moderators. We can usually fix you up... Of course we're unofficially official semi-psuedo professionals at this forum thing too.

Enjoy the site!

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles