Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wanted: 73-79 bottom trim

I'm needing some various pieces of the trim that goes on very bottom of the truck. Yes, I know these can be bought NOS or New, but I simply can't afford that at the moment.

I'm just wanting some used that's in decent/pretty good condition @ fairly cheap price if possible.

I also wouldn't mind to have the clips.

I'm supposed to be getting the pieces for the bed and the pass cab corner tomorrow..so I need all the others.

I hope I can find some at a junkyard or one of you have some

Thanks in advance

I believe this would be called rocker panel trim. I'm going to look at a junkyard this weekend, may or may not have any.

Nobody got any of this they'd sell out reasonably? I'm goin to the junkyard tm, may or may not find anything.

I bought some off ebay that was supposed to be all 4 pieces for the bed, and got it today and it only had 2 of the 4...always something!

Let me know if you have any of this "rocker trim" thank you

Evan

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I can look and see if I still have some but I think I got rid of it. I'll check later.

I need to see exactly what you need before I go to the garage.

Dennis, Can I get with you tomorrow? I'm gonna check a junkyard and see what they got in the morning, I don't want you to waste your time..I will write a description and maybe post a pic of a truck with the trim im talking about tm night.

Thanks,
Evan

But if you get bored......as of right now...I need the lower trim for both front fenders and for both doors. I also need both pieces for drivers side of bed.

the cab corner piece for ds as well

I will update tomorrow on if i found anything, thanks again

went to the junkyard...found most of what i was needing. most was atleast fair shape, but will have to beat around on a few that were fairly banged up.

I could stand to have a pass side door molding in good shape if any1's got one they'd sell out cheap. Also, any clips may help as well if ya would happen to have some.

thanks

Ford Truck Articles