Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Vote For A New Texas Chapter Leader!

Who will be the next Texas Chapter Leader

• Texasnomad

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Truckin4Life

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well lets just let the Mods and Admin take care of this, its out of our hands now and there isn't any reason to speculate who voted.. So i'm not going to say or do any thing untill the boss men speak..

OK, you do in fact have two ineligible voters/votes from non-Texas residents. I'm going to guess they didn't read the instructions before they voted. We'll get them off of there as soon as Aaron responds to the pm I sent him.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
6 - 2 = 4

if the two non texas votes were one for each it'll still be a tie.

since you can view/vote from the ftf home page that's prolly where the people missed the instructions.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
HA I never even saw that Connie. Guess because I never go to the home page, just straight to the forums.

Anyways I have talked to Brad and looks like it is gonna get fixed here shortly.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok the poll has been fixed. Looks like we are still waiting on 1 maybe 2 more votes to come in.

ALSO I did say the poll was open to ANYONE that is currently a TEXAS resident and will be joing the chapter if not joined already.

We'll monitor the poll and make sure no hijynx happen.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I will admit I voted off the homepage. sorry for the confusion guys...'smiliedoh' :horrormovie:

Don't hate me forever!!!

I was not aware that votes could come from the homepage. That could skew every poll we ever have. You do not need to be a member even for that..as far as I know.

Did she find a crack in the system?

I am afraid to ask, but would one of the admins check the TOTY poll to see if it was skewed?

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
i think you have to be a member to vote off the home page but you cld log out and go try to vote and see what it says. i only go to the home page when i'm at work. here i have firefox so it usually goes straight to whatever i was lookin at last. *shrug*

i think you have to be a member to vote off the home page but you cld log out and go try to vote and see what it says. i only go to the home page when i'm at work. here i have firefox so it usually goes straight to whatever i was lookin at last. *shrug*

As usual, you are correct. I logged out and tried it. I could not vote without being signed in.

Whew! That's a relief.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Close race 3-2 with one more day till election day.

I guess when your president you get to pick what bible you get sworn into office on. I guess for FTF we'll let you take the oath on whatever car mag you have handy.

Close race 3-2 with one more day till election day.

I guess when your president you get to pick what bible you get sworn into office on. I guess for FTF we'll let you take the oath on whatever car mag you have handy.

Shouldn't that be a truck mag? Like truckin', sport truck, classic trucks...something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts