Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
A good project for someone. Looks like it might be an F-100 Ranger, but not the Ranger XLT , or Ranger Lariat, also someone could use that one to clone a Ranger XLT or a Ranger Lariat.

Hey Doug

00K0K_d2bYM9txbQJ_600x450.jpg

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4377994418.html

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
On one of my many, many trips to the "out of town" vet hospital and the vets for Wash's accident, I pulled behind this baby.....man, I've wanted one of these so bad to replace my POS cheby:

See my King Ranch? I parked right behind him!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Nice truck. He must have added the dual wheel setup, or maybe, he added the 4WD.

I was wondering about the dual wheels set up......I've heard that you can just add spacers with extension bolts to add another wheel.....I'm also guessing he added the wheel to handle more weight as it's a plow truck and I bet he has a large sander that goes in the back of this rig.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Was it for sale? :D

No, I wish....I almost walked up to him and asked what he'd take for it.....but didn't know much about its condition and what not.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That's a bad $$$ truck and I like your king ranch too.

Thanks Buck.....wish now I would've offered the guy some money for it....or at least get his number or given him mind in case he changed his mind.....don't see a lot of those plow dents around these parts. Not in that condition.

And I've been loving my King Ranch also.......do you remember the thread I started last year when I was shopping for a new corporate vehicle to depreciate? It's been a great rig this winter! Fun to drive.

Thanks Buck.....wish now I would've offered the guy some money for it....or at least get his number or given him mind in case he changed his mind.....don't see a lot of those plow dents around these parts. Not in that condition.

And I've been loving my King Ranch also.......do you remember the thread I started last year when I was shopping for a new corporate vehicle to depreciate? It's been a great rig this winter! Fun to drive.

That is a nice rig...He probably wouldnt sale,it appears to be the work
horse when snowy weather comes...:flag:

I just noticed the bulldog on the hood...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That is a nice rig...He probably wouldnt sale,it appears to be the work
horse when snowy weather comes...:flag:

I just noticed the bulldog on the hood...

I think you're right......this thing does look like it's his money maker during winter times.....that huge metal bed is incredible.

It took me a while to finally notice that bulldog...pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts