Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
My first thought was "no 4WD". I'm not crazy about the colors....but dang, the engine looks brand new (except for the headers). Also, there is a ton of surface rust underneath and A TON o black spray paint over-spray, which means patchie work or hiding something to me.

That and it's sitting too low for me.

And the radiator fan.....is that supposed to be that small? Looks tiny in one picture and normal in another, maybe it's the camera angles. No shroud?

The carpet and seats have black stains....for $8k wouldn't you pay Austin to shampoo those babies? The engine looks cleaner!

The front end is wrong....and the hood is waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off....it looks gross from one angle.

What's with the pin holes in the paint job on the tail gate?

Couldn't splurge to paint the handle on the tailgate?

Tailgate trim and the front clip is dented.....the front clip has a huge gap in the middle.

The front seems to sag a little and you can even see a little bow in it from multiple side views.

Other than that, it looks nice! smilieFordlogo

Where is Ken, and what have you done with him? :suspicious: :wavey:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm so proud right now...you're gettin good Ken...before you know it, you won't even need us anymore...haha.

Thanks Ben.....3 years of communicating with the bunch on here can really make a difference! I have been listening. Ummmmm......NO! I'm still an accountant/attorney at heart and although I have a love for the past, and a passion for my rig and Fords in general, I'll always need experts like yourselves!

I'm pretty impressed too.smilieIagree

:)

Where is Ken, and what have you done with him? :suspicious: :wavey:

:suspicious:

He's been trained well. smilieFordlogo

BY THE BEST!!! smilieFordlogo

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/3687851972.html

3E43K93Fd5N55Hb5Mfd3ida80d9521acb1771.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Status