Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Did someone say "Bumble Bee"...hehe

DSC011741.JPG

A Blast from my past...My first Gen 6 truck..1977 F100...did it all my self including the Lemon Yellow Paint......

DSC011751.JPG

Full of Fur inside....LOL.....Memories of some crazy times back in my youth days.......

That Bumblebee would have crushed that later model movie aberration...:D

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
You Know it Duncan...She was a Pretty Stout piece....I do Miss the ol girl..she gave me 10 yrs of very good daily service,once i got her done.A 351 windosr replaced the 302,and i had a lower rpm rv type cam,4brl,headers,ect in it for light towing...she loved to eat the little red express and other smallblock trucks of that time period..hehe...smilieFordlogo

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You Know it Duncan...She was a Pretty Stout piece....I do Miss the ol girl..she gave me 10 yrs of very good daily service,once i got her done.A 351 windosr replaced the 302,and i had a lower rpm rv type cam,4brl,headers,ect in it for light towing...she loved to eat the little red express and other smallblock trucks of that time period..hehe...smilieFordlogo

Nice.......:D

BuzzGun79

Thanks Randy...That was the truck that started my love for the dent,I learned a great deal from it...being a daily driver and my only vehicle at the time when i got it in,the truck was redone over weekends and days off from work in all honesty..it had to be ready to go come Monday mornings.The engine was sold several yrs ago and resides in another vehicle today..Ohio Winters and road salt took care of the rest of it unfortunatly even with care,I had to pull it off the road in 2000,and parted it out.....that was a sad day for me......

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Sweet truck BuzzGun! Looks like a hell of a lot of work went into it. The 70's must have been a great time :D

BuzzGun79

Sweet truck BuzzGun! Looks like a hell of a lot of work went into it. The 70's must have been a great time :D

Thanks Mike.....Definately alot of work and effort,it was a basket case when i first got it..AHH Yes Shades of the 70's..The evolution of Rock n Roll...Gas prices still under a buck a gallon along with regular leaded gasoline..EPA along with Government started clamping down on the auto makers for more efficient vehicles..this was the intriduction Generation to the way vehicles have become today...but trucks were still exempt from the mandates....Alot of history from the 70's

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
People always ask me why i like the 70's (cars and trucks) so much.

They were modern enough to be comfy and easy to drive (power steering and brakes, front discs, shoulder belts, etc) but were still easy to fix and somewhat stylish....

BuzzGun79

People always ask me why i like the 70's (cars and trucks) so much.

They were modern enough to be comfy and easy to drive (power steering and brakes, front discs, shoulder belts, etc) but were still easy to fix and somewhat stylish....

IMO The 60's & 70's Produced some of the BEST rides ever!!

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
That first one is crazy...I see it at all the TGW events, some of the charity mud bogs and trucks pulls. $15k for a turn key Mega truck isn't too shabby at all in my book.

That Bronco wouldn't be too bad either for $5-750 less, cut fenders...doesn't run well...could be a great project. Could be a good match to your 250, Mark.

If I had the room, I'd probably build a Bronco to match the truck. The pair would be awesome at a show.
But I have nooooo room, already have 4 vehicles and 2 boats .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles