Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
The VIN- 10crx80437...what is that??????

Not bad...but I don't see how there's 50k in that build. I see 10-15k in parts (engine/trans build probably equated to half of it), and maybe another 10-15k in labor (and that's being overly generous)...and he doesn't even have the flared fiberglass front fenders.
Yeah there can't be 50k in it, no way. Yeah yeah, it's not EXACTLY a prerunner without the flared fenders, but it still looks pretty sweet.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah there can't be 50k in it, no way. Yeah yeah, it's not EXACTLY a prerunner without the flared fenders, but it still looks pretty sweet.

No doubt...it looks like a fun truck, and would probably fit most peoples' pre-runner requirements, all I was saying was he claims to have spent 50k, and couldn't even spring for the extra grand or so for flared 1/4's.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
^^Just make sure to take that awful red bit off the bottom of the bumper...

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^Just make sure to take that awful red bit off the bottom of the bumper...

Yeah, that is pretty bad.....other than that...looks ok....offer $4500. It's also only 2wd.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben...you don't want to know the $$$ of a 2wd 76 or 78 short bed stepside that I may be getting..:) thinking of picking it up for my sons 1st set of wheels, nice 300 6cyl..that truck is sweet in the pic

I'm hoping it's not as good of a deal as as the deal you're gonna give me on one of your front 60's.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts