Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tyler's dad is in the hospital (countryboytn)

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Best wishes tyl :D

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Last we heard, he could possibly be here till tommorrow. but, I'm not real sure. I'll let ya'll know next time we hear anything.

They are still doing breathing treatments, antibiotics, and still on oxygen, oxygen level is 93%.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I just want to thank all of you again for the reply's, prayer's, words of encouragment, and just being here! It means a lot to me and the family! YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Holy cow I have missed alot... Well wishes and thoughts from my family to yours!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
How goes the battle. Been out of the loop for a few (missus despises anything computerized or electronic). Any updates?

Gunner

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Not not really any updates. We are still at the hospital, and haven't seen the doctor. So, I doubt we will be going home today.

Everything else is still the same as it was...

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Nahh not really any nurses here that I'm interested in...sadly

Me and mom went home, and when we got back, dad said he talked to the doctor. He told him he is going home tomorrow, on oxygen though. They had him walk up and down the hall without oxygen, and his oxyge% got down to 84%. They also said his chest is clear, and he say's he's gonna stop smoking!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts