Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tyler's dad is in the hospital (countryboytn)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
My prayers are with you and your family. If you ever need an ear, just yell.

Blade

Backwoods boy
our thoughts and prayers go out to ya buddy, and remember if u ever need somebody to talk to just call

Paco

Tennessee Chapter member
Sorry to hear that, prayers sent for a quick recovery!

Prayers with you and your family T.

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Mike,. my dad's fine, just a little distrat because he is working tomorrow. Hope you haven't confused me for the other Tyler. We'll have to take numbers...

A distinctive characteristic is he signs his full first nhame while I sign my name Tyl in a short form. I made my name as Tyl. Always ran my businesses using Tyl's at the front of the name. Tyl's Cheese Curds, Tyl's Small Scale Truck Sales...

One more Tyler on this board and you'll be calling me 'Uncle Tyl'.

Tyl

I talked to Tyler earlier tonight. His dad is doing better, but the oxygen situation is iffy.

They took him off the heart monitor. They had him take a shower. They had him walk down the hall a little ways and even with the oxygen on at 3L/hour he was getting light headed. He o2 was real low at that point.

I don't know when he may get out, but he will definatly be going home on oxygen unless something changes.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Thanks Brian. Glad to hear he is better. I hope he gets well enough that he doesn't need that, but at least things sound more hopeful now. :)
Let him know we're still rooting for his family!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Ok, sorry took me a while to update, I finally got to sleep and I was out like a light! until just a few minutes ago.

They said he should be going home this afternoon, but odds are he will have to go home on oxygen. (guess all that smokin is finally catchin up with him 'smiliedoh')

Other than that no real news, but if we hear anything I'll keep you updated.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts