Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

truck of the month nomination?

no not for myself, lol, but I did a search, and did not see how to nominate someone...?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Higher powers that we don't see or hear of come up with the nominations :D

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
no not for myself, lol, but I did a search, and did not see how to nominate someone...?

the 3 admins Ryan (O'rattlecan), Scott (Slmann), and old geiser.. err i mean Brad (Blue Goose) decide every month..

believe me.. i've been nominating my trucks for nearly 2 years now... never get picked.. maybe February since the Flareside is running right and looks GOOD....

thanks guys, I was hoping to nominate 47ltb's IDI...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The admins do a pretty doggon good job of picking really sharp trucks and trucks with cool stories behind them. Then the last couple weeks of November, they post a vote of all 11 trucks that were TOTM, and the site posts their votes for TOTY. The truck with the most votes gets recognized in December.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
The admins do a pretty doggon good job of picking really sharp dents and dents with cool stories behind them. Then the last couple weeks of November, they post a vote of all 11 dents that were TOTM, and the site posts their votes for TOTY. The truck with the most votes gets recognized in December.

Fixed it for you, Ben. We need a "Dents Rule" smiley.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Fixed it for you, Ben. We need a "Dents Rule" smiley.

Well...I wasn't going to say it...but the Dentside Domination Coalition does do a pretty good job gobbling up TOTM slots.

Ford Truck Articles