Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TOTM

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
And a Gen 6 gets it.

Congrats Buck

Thanks Mark. As I said in the site announcement thread, it's truly an honor to be selected for the TOTY with so many great trucks to pick from. The 2nd year in a row that a dentside has received the votes to get it. I think it says alot about the passion for these trucks and the respect people have for the hard work and time that goes into building and keeping up trucks like ours. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2011. Thanks again everyone who voted for my truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dentside domination...was there really any other option??????? HAHAHAHA. Once again, it's a beautiful truck Buck...and I know it was a helluva build and you should be proud of the accolades.

Yea…that is one nice rig. Wish it was mine. Thanks for all the hard work you put in your truck so we all can drool over it! CONGRADULATIONS!YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Nice...impregnating posts with your garbage. Took me a minute to find it though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yeah...there was a spammer...it was taken care of.

So that's what happened to my post......smilietease just kidding....I was beginning to wonder about you Ben....glad you posted something. smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I bet you guys just thought I forgot to take my meds.

I must be missing something?

Sorry for what looked like an attack on you, Ronzi. A rather clever spammer made a post after your congratulatory post to Buck. Ben was merely pointing it out in his post that,...... after I had removed the spammer post, made Ben's post look like it was towards you. In hindsight, I should have removed Ben's also. I apologize for my error....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Admins:headbang: ...what are ya gonna do

:icon_mecker::rotz:

smilietease

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Its all gravy baby !!!
I figured it was something silly like that..

You were pretty easy on Ben....I would have ripped him a new one, using props of course (just wanted to make that clear.....you have to with the boys on this board - they're good and fast), then sort of apologize later, which you don't really have to do, because it was an honest error (so they would think).:wasntme:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Its all gravy baby !!!
I figured it was something silly like that..

Yeah...thanks for not ripping me one...coulda gone south, real quick.

You were pretty easy on Ben....I would have ripped him a new one, using props of course (just wanted to make that clear.....you have to with the boys on this board - they're good and fast), then sort of apologize later, which you don't really have to do, because it was an honest error (so they would think).:wasntme:

You on the other hand...don't you have Christmas cards or something to do.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yeah...thanks for not ripping me one...coulda gone south, real quick.

You on the other hand...don't you have Christmas cards or something to do.

Hahahahahahahahaha..............:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes I do.....damn it....hate it when you're right. Was funny to read your post though.

Ford Truck Articles