Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Time to get My 94 sig truck back on road

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
As title says its time its all have left to drive after end jan when my 95 "barney" will not pass inspection due to rust . Its that or sell as package to someone and get a car .

94 F150 MAF 302 e4od 4x4

Been starting it every month or so since parked in 13 . But the trans started to stay in 1st when took it for spins . So last 10 month been basically moved around yard till brake lines leak .

The good is solid body motor 80000 miles trans 40000 miles (did good usually get 30000 out of them) Frame bed is solid except wheel arch .

The bad My 95 F150 has recent spring buckets, shackles front and rear . Good fenders and all parts but motor will swap it has 150000 on the 300-6 and 45000 on trans . But trans has had issues since bought truck .

Hope to get brake line plugged so I can get on flat to work on it today . PA winter 4'' Mud . Let you guys know .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well guys after 8 trips for parts due to no parts house here having both left and right of things. Going to their other stores just to get parts same day . Getting 2 passengers side calibers (and having to wait another day to get it) Gave me 2 out of 6 brake lines with metric instead of SAE .

I no longer deal with the big Chain stores . My local mom and pop had I had wanted when I checked . Some cheaper.

On top of everything I took photos of all the tubing I bent to match old ones and install potos to . Only to find out MY new phone takes crappy photos.

I'm waiting for new screws for the Warm Premium hubs (They suck by the way ) And am picking up Caliber tomorrow afternoon .

Things done
repack front bearings
lube hubs
new calibers n brakes
all new lines
new Parking brake cables ( I had them )
Rear pads and wheel cylinders (Hey did everything else )
I have a grand total of $223 in it .

Going to throw on wheel arch repair panels so I can get inspected clean it up . Doing new License next week .

Then I can get it to the trans shop for valve body issues

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts