Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thread closed based on size?

FTF'er
I noticed a couple popular threads closed simply because of their large size. Is this forum unable to support larger size threads?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
And threads that were closed were re-opened with Volume 2's...and they said if a thread you saw that was closed didn't have a volume 2, go ahead and open a new one.

While you sleep, Obama's wormbots are scouring every word written and said in each thread with recent activity. By closing the busiest threads, we're keeping the dems out of our site and speeding up the american process!
Remember: Vote For Ryan!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
While you sleep, Obama's wormbots are scouring every word written and said in each thread with recent activity. By closing the busiest threads, we're keeping the dems out of our site and speeding up the american process!
Remember: Vote For Ryan!

I'd vote for that action.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Unable to support? No. But they are a drain on our limited resources. Many sites I am a member of do similar things.

If we were bigger would we be more equiped to handle larger threads, yes. But it is better for us, at our size, to keep he threads a bit smaller.

FTF'er
Ah, I learn something new every day. Thanks man.

WAY lame too! I had the best song ever to post. It's so fun. Oh welll!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oompah Loompah, loompity doo. You can post your song right in version two. :p
I could... but I highly doubt I would.

Where did that 'bad joke' thread go again..? Tony will fill it up so fast it'll be shut before anyone can get ahold of it!

Ryan
hahaha. It's actually funnier then you'd think

Ford Truck Articles