Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The site will be down June 11

The website will be shut down on at 12:00AM on June 11, (night of the 10th).

Ryan
Awe crap :icon_mecker: , I just realized I'm not gonna have any early morning reading tomorrow morning. :news-n-coffee:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I was just gonna ask if I missed it. Everything appears to be running smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothly.

Unlike another site that seems to be having issues...

econo61

head pervert
okla
Everything seems to be running smoothly. If anyone has any problems please let us know. YelloThumbUp

well lets see, i'm about 15 pounds overweight. i'm going bald. i am married to a 48 yearold chunky woman, i have kids,,,,, thats aboutr all i can think of right now. mabey some more problems later!

oh yeah, i'm gettin real forgetful too!

.....If anyone has any problems please let us know. YelloThumbUp

well lets see, i'm about 15 pounds overweight. i'm going bald. i am married to a 48 yearold chunky woman, i have kids,,,,, thats aboutr all i can think of right now. mabey some more problems later!

oh yeah, i'm gettin real forgetful too!

I can't complain about my problems...Why? It doesn't do any good anyway. :rofl:

The overweight and forgetrul parts I have. The bald and married with kids part I don't.

not horrible.. you'all did pretty well. and i did withdrawl.
i had to go out and spend money. i hate when that happens. i'm tighter than Hogans Goat.

econo61

head pervert
okla
I left myself wide open on that one.

You guys don't miss a chance. :rofl:

as you get a few more years on you, you will come to understand why we dont miss a thing.

we probably dont have that many more to miss!: wavey:

that and its fun watching you youngsters realize you went and done it!

Ford Truck Articles