Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The end of an Era...

Well, after constant trouble with breakdowns and backhauls, I have decided to part ways with American Ramp Company. No more skateboard parks, no more flatbedding, no more harassment from Todd just because I still make money when the truck set still... Just time to move on. I am spending the next couple days in the KC area, Kansas City KS to be exact, and hope to find our exacerble inveterate postulate of Potential ORATTLEBAN and see if he indeed does live in the holes he digs.
I'll keep you informed...

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well hot dang? You just up and quit, or been thinkin about if for a while? When I get home, I'll check the ole schedule. YelloThumbUp

Ryan

Been cooking for quite some time, actually. Just had to make sure all my ducks were in a row and that I've been paid all that was due me.
Lemme know... I'm free the rest of today and then tomorrow evening after dinner... but I ain't got any wheels! :rofl:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
currently in grain valley, nothin this evening unless the woman interjects... I usually work on tuesdays at westlake, but I'm not sure. Guess I'll just have to see tonight.

Ryan

I'm over near the speedway on the ks side... used to be a cracker barrel restaurant next door but has since closed. Microtel.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I'm sure you'll be just fine Tom. When Hitlory gets elected there will be plenty of social programs to help you out.

ahhh oops, wait are you illegal? or at least hispanic....

Sorry your white and screwed...

I figure if Hitlory gets elected, I'll switch over to haulin' fertilizer outta DC... that oughtta be good haulin'!
Thanks, Scott... I am no longer afraid. :rofl:
Seriously, thanks for the well-wishing. In trucking, you don't really change jobs, just the name on the door!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I reread that. You don't have wheels? I'm gonna need some elaboration. I think I work tomorrow evening, but have tonight free. If you don't have wheels... Well, KCK is sorta far away. Up in the air right now.

Ryan

Yeah, I figured as much. It's OK... but couldn't be this close and not give you the chance at greatness!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
As much as I was trying to squeeze it into the schedule, I don't think I'll be able to make it anywhere. I guess I'll just have to wait till september to see anyone.

Tom, who are you going to work for next?

Ryan

Butler Transport, here in KCK.
Like I mentioned, gets me away from flatbedding; I have a couple deteriorating conditions in my left arm and between the strapping, tarping, climbing, mechanical repairs and other stuff it was getting worse. This will be dry van freight supposedly 100% no touch.

Tom. you'll do fine. you need not haul for others and break down. if i break crap and get stuck, it's my stuff i broke.
i think you'd rather do the same. Good luck with any path you choose to drive your truck up.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well if you decide that butler is no good, let me know... Mom works at Yellow Transport and might be able to pull some strings or at least let me know if there is a driver shortage.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
gets me away from flatbedding; I have a couple deteriorating conditions in my left arm and between the strapping, tarping, climbing, mechanical repairs and other stuff it was getting worse. This will be dry van freight supposedly 100% no touch.
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. You leave the door SO wide open don't you?? Well, considering the circumstances, I'll leave it this time. ROFLMAO

Have you tried the great Potentate from the "other" site. Hell, he's driven all the way down to Lebanon from there just to meet the great Vince. I can't imagaine he wouldn't drive to KCK to meet you!! Give'em a shout over there!!

I don't think I've heard of Butler before. Are they more local or long haul??

Good luck, not that you need it. I know you're a good driver and an ass(et) to any company. Ok, so I couldn't totally leave it alone!! ROFLMAO

Well if you decide that butler is no good, let me know... Mom works at Yellow Transport and might be able to pull some strings or at least let me know if there is a driver shortage.

Ryan
Geeze-oh-pete! I shoulda said something sooner, lol...

Yellow's a good company to work for!

Thanks guys... really!

Thanks Brian!!! I know it's all gonna work out for good...
You guys are the best~

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts