Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dent "Parts" We Find

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dude...I'm all about low gear ratios, but that's ridiculous!

That first one was under a jeep...can't remember if the jeep had the 4 or 6 banger, but either way...with much more than stock sized tires, you need some deeeeeeeep gears to keep that thing moving.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
^^^
True...I had my blinders on, thinking of only what i would use it for...which is street use. I have 4.11's now, and that's plenty low for hauling, towing, and pulling out the occasional stump.

If that Dana was under a Jeep, wouldn't they have had to cut it down? Or might they have left it stick out the sides for rock crawling?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No doubt...when the Bronco build starts...plans are for a 38-40" tire...and even at that, I think I'd top out at a 4.88.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wanna re-sell the mirrors? :wavey:

Depends on how they look when they get here. I could not find a good straight set to save my life when I originally rebuilt Red, so the passenger side had to be straightened. Ever since, I gobble up every set I find.

if Ben don't ...I may have a set in NJ

One of these days, I'm just gonna plan a trip to come see you and write you a nice big fat check.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
One of these days, I'm just gonna plan a trip to come see you and write you a nice big fat check.[/QUOTE]

I had better wait before I give you my address and/or location of 'honey'...being that my wife is on a mission to have me reduce 'my surplus'..:( ...she may let it go cheap w/out me knowing..:( ...she once said that she would call the local junkyard to come pick up my stuff and she would sell my '69 GTO convertible for,..get this...$50

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member

:) ..nice addition to the quote...:) ...'for Austin to use'..:)

the mirrors that I have available are the tri-pod ones like Ben has on Red,..may actually have 2 sets, ... the Jr's that I have are most likely going on my crew, being that it's a long bed 4wd crew I am going to need all the visual aids to navigate that barge!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I had better wait before I give you my address and/or location of 'honey'...being that my wife is on a mission to have me reduce 'my surplus'..:( ...she may let it go cheap w/out me knowing..:( ...she once said that she would call the local junkyard to come pick up my stuff and she would sell my '69 GTO convertible for,..get this...$50

The number you've called me on...is that your cell, or a home phone????smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts