Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

That's IT I'M Freaking outta HERE!!!!!!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

HAHAHAHA

No for real, the wife and I are leaving on MON to head to Europe for 3 weeks. I am really looking forward to it and it will be good to see my buddy! I haven't seen him in 2 years, he is in the USAF and stationed in Germany right now.

I want a good clean report when I get back and you all need to behave! I'll check in here over the weekend and then I'm out!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
We are actually gonna be leaving the day after we get there. we are hitting Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Italy, Netherlands and so on as we make a loop through Europe. We leave on the 3rd and get back on the 21st!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
We miss you already. Have fun Doc! Take a lot of pictures. I've never left our 'island'

Ryan

I am taking our P&S digital and my dads really good Pentax 35mm I ought to be able to get some good pics!

Have fun buddy! :wavey:

I plan on it! As long as the wife doesn't bother me for *whistles* while we are over there! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
THey are staying here with the inlaws at the house since they are living here now.

You lucky dog! Have loads of fun and enjoy that autobahn:)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Netherlands!
I got to go to Amsterdam with my folks many years ago. If you get there, find the Red Light District and see if Dolly is still in A-C. She's LOADS of fun, to talk too!! ;)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
can I go!? please? can I, can I can I? PLEASE!? :D

Have fun, and enjoy the time away from the kids...

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Have a great trip! We lived in Germany for 7 years while growing up, my dad was in the Army.

Nikon just anounced a new DSLR camera, the D3000, which will replace the D40.....too bad you aren't taking that with you!

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Have fun, be safe, Tony prob will want some lederhosen. Will make a great addition to his wardrobe.

By the way how do people with kids ever get away? I must have missed that in parenting 101. Mine were like little magnets that just wouldn't let go. I must find out about this kidless travel. Come to think of it no more kids at home I am alone now and I still do not travel.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts