Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sweet 1-Ton Crewcab

I went and asked about it today...the owner doesnt want to sell. He told me he uses it sometimes. Which, I've never seen it move. But it's still awesome!

Truck006.jpg

Truck002.jpg

If that guy still uses that thing, my new name is Mordecaii Simmons (no idea who that is)

From the looks of his place, he needs to be on that show "Hoarders" lol

He would probably say he still uses that camper shell seen in the first picture or the blue van seen in the second picture too!!! :suspicious:

I wonder if he removes the pieces of rotted wood from the stake rails before he uses it? Sheesh!!! 'smiliedoh'

Last edited:
If that guy still uses that thing, my new name is Mordecaii Simmons (no idea who that is)

From the looks of his place, he needs to be on that show "Hoarders" lol
Yeah, really..I've been going past it for a LONG time, and I've noticed that it's been moved once.

He would probably say he still uses that camper shell seen in the first picture or the blue van seen in the second picture too!!! :suspicious:

I wonder if he removes the pieces of rotted wood from the stake rails before he uses it? Sheesh!!! 'smiliedoh'
Really! He told me that he still uses the old super rotted out Chevy plowtruck too.

Wholly chit! Does it run?
Thats what he told me.

Wow, that is in rough shape.
Yep, But it's still cool.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Your definition of sweet must be waaaaaaaaaaay different than mine. Looks like a decent parts truck at best.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Maybe his eyes are blurry like your camera phone
:rofl:

Well then get that boy to the eye doctor...cuz my issue is already fixed...sorta

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts