Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Stopped by to say " Waz Up ! "

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Hey Guys, its been awhile, I have only been hanging out at FSB and my local site http://wnymudders.net as of late, sorry FTF :wasntme:
so I figured I would stop by and tell you what I have been doing + thinking.
well first off the 78 Bronco is doing fine, I haven't finished it yet :rotz: but its almost there

bronco219.jpg

bronco223.jpg

and I got me a new Tattoo of my own design, I had my tattoo guy fine tune it for me, we left off the pistons because it looked to similar to a local biker gangs symbol

bronco326.jpg

bronco323.jpg

bronco325.jpg

and I have a new toy in mind using up whats left of my 76 F250 4x4 and a bunch of other parts I have, seiing that the Bronco is looking so nice I need something to Beat On !
Picture037.jpg

which now looks like this after stealing parts off it for my Bronco
bronco283.jpg

but it has a great drive-train left in it
bronco285.jpg

so I want to take that and move the cab, motor and trans/transfer back, bob the rear and maybe narrow the body front and back,
so basically go from this
bronco327.jpg

to this
bronco328.jpg

what I could use if anyone has any is, some good pictures of the bare frame rails, Gotztogo has one
frame.jpg

but I would like to see some straight on shots or whatever else you guys may have ?
well that's about it for now, let me know what you think of my new idea. I'll be stopping back more often. Later...Rick

Last edited:

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Thanks, it was going to be my main wheeling rig, but after doing all that body work I hate to tear it up, so I want to build something to give a good beating to, I'll still wheel the bronco mildly but not as harsh as originally planned

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
well when I bought it, it was a real turd and I had every intention of beating the snot out of it, but as the build went it just kind of morphed into what it is today? oh well, it gives me a good reason to build something different

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
OK!! someone at FTE just posted pictures of one they built years ago, perhaps this will help some of you in-vision what I have planned
he went from this
inthebeginning.jpg

to this
mudbaby.jpg

it just goes to show that I am not as crazy as you might have thought????'hiding_smilie'

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Like u every time I start a project I get carried away . U say well I fixed this body panel so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then u end up with something way nicer than planned

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
why, I don't think I am following you here, I have the truck to start with and everything I need already, why would I go out and get something else?

Last edited:

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Thank You Buck, its good to be back, I knew you have something good for me, any updated photos of that beast

Ford Truck Articles