Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So I got some lights. :D

Spidey2011

Pacific Northwest Chapter member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I went through Glendive once when I drove the 750 home from Louisville.

Spidey2011

And the roof lights are working. :D

sany0703.jpg

sany0688.jpg

sany0694v.jpg

sany0691.jpg

sany0697.jpg

sany0690m.jpg

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Wow! Really nice work on those!
The picture taken from behind the light bar would make a good wallpaper! smilieFordlogo

and one big battery!! :wavey: Hi Mike, I'm back!

I don't have as many as Mike but I have an orange magentic mount safety light for those "special" occasions...:rofl:

You were MIA for a bit there haha!
So instead of red alert you have "Orange Alert"? smilietease :wavey:

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
You're darn right they don't! haha. I'm in eastern MT, around the Glendive area.

Thanks! :)

Those are coming. I have 3 slots left on the light bar, so I'm gonna get some smaller square lights to go on those facing the rear. :D

I recognize the (lack of) scenery there... I'm usually around Dickinson nd or glendive mt.

Those light mounts are neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Spidey2011

Thanks guys! Gonna tighten up all the wiring tonight, since I had to have it loose while I was adjusting everything. Also have a set of Hella 500's that should be here tomorrow. Still tryin to figure out where I can fit those in. They might get to be the rearward lights. haha.

460Trucker

460Trucker

Haha. I can watch my battery gauge drop every time I flip a switch on. And for some reason, my radio goes to static when I turn on the LED's :rofl:

So yeah, higher output alternator and dual batteries are a future mod. haha

:rofl2: It's the music or the lights! haha

460Trucker

Spidey2011

I envy that setup, I can never seem to get enough light out in front of me at night...
It's unbelievably nice. Haha. My friends sister was driving home while we were messing around on the back roads, and she said she could see the glow behind the hill about 3 miles away. When we finally topped the hill she said it was like staring at the sun (yes, I shut them off when I saw her :p). haha.

:rofl2: It's the music or the lights! haha
I'll take the lights! lol

CD player still works, but AM/FM is complete static. lol. No idea why. haha

The L.E.D. lights have a voltage regulator and power module built into the housing. High powered L.E.D.s produce a lot of heat. You need some type of RF filter on the power line to start with.

Spidey2011

The L.E.D. lights have a voltage regulator and power module built into the housing. High powered L.E.D.s produce a lot of heat. You need some type of RF filter on the power line to start with.

It's all there. They came with a fancy harness that had all kinds of stuff I didn't understand. lol. I just wired it up like the diagram said. :rofl: They actually run fairly cool, compared to the other lights anyway. haha.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Loved my Light Bar, trucks look similar!!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts