Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

SCJ-A heads, Matched Victor, etc... NEW

It's a sad day for me, guys...

Lately I have been thinking about the more important things in my life, and feel that I have been called to sell off part of my project in order to to further educate my self in Jesus Christ. I never felt right about starting the project in the first place, but listened to what I wanted, instead. Hopefully I can pick this project up again in a couple of years.

Professionally pocket ported SCJ-A heads, along with work on the valve guides, and exhaust exits. These heads have also seen the highly recommended back cut on the intake valves. These heads are completely new, and never bolted onto any engine block. They are fully assembled and ready to bolt on. Crane #99893 springs for solid flat tappet style lifter.

I also have a Edelbrock Victor intake manifold up for grabs. It is a 4150 style flange and has been port matched to these specific heads.

These heads will flow 25 CFM more on the exhaust, and 20 CFM less on the intake, when compared to the P-51 cyl. heads, according to the builder.

I am looking for $2300 for the heads and $405 for the intake. These prices are in CAD. funds. Shipping is extra, and I am located in Southern Manitoba, Canada.

List of other items for sale:

73' DIVE engine block. Tanked and fluxed, oiling mods, stock bore. $200 (Local only.)
Moroso #20614 oil pan, used. Ready to go minus cleaning. $210
ARP cam bolt/washer. NIB #2551001 $3
O-ringed chrome water neck. NIB $5

For other specific info, please P.M. me.

Thanks,

Derek.

Picture050.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles