Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sad Sad Sad day for me......totaled Ranger....and its not even mine anymore :(

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
As I was driving to work this morning I came upon an accident that involved a few vehicles. It was at a highway merge and black ice was out. Seen a truck sitting on TOP of a guard rail. Instantly recognized it as my old 06' Ranger. I knew the owner traveled that way for work.

I messaged her husband and he confirmed it. Though I was sad about Ranger, the way it sat, I knew it was bad, and asked if she was ok, miracously she made it with only a few scratches and bruises. The ranger done it's job.

I just had posted the other day a pic of it the husband had posted and all was wel, she just had hit 100,000 miles only averaging 8k miles over the past two years.

Not long before I had to sell due to having a baby..

I had put the following wheels and tires on it as winter wheels 2 months before selling. This is the pic the husband posted to Facebook a few days ago

And...............the damage :(

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Yikes! Glad he was OK!

Yep she was very lucky to get out of that with just scratching and bruising - time for her to buy a lotto ticket while lady luck is with you

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Holy cow...glad she's ok. You should be able to find solace in the fact that you sold them a super solid rig, that let her walk away as injury free as she was.

rambler

New Shoes......
That was a nice looking rig ! and I agree with the others.. I am glad she made it out ok.. black ice will sneak up on you and mess you up...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts