Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Returning to FTF with some updates!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Hope all is well with everyone! As I mentioned in the clowns thread my schedule has changed and now I got a tad bit more free time. Glad to be back, and even though I was busy as hell I still made time to detail and clean the 460. Just waxed it last weekend. Trying a new wax too, Mother's California Gold. Works great on black, its a paste type wax in a can. smilieFordlogo

0909141158_zps37c36bf7.jpg

0909141155a_zpsb3d3563a.jpg

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Hope all is well with everyone! As I mentioned in the clowns thread my schedule has changed and now I got a tad bit more free time. Glad to be back, and even though I was busy as hell I still made time to detail and clean the 460. Just waxed it last weekend. Trying a new wax too, Mother's California Gold. Works great on black, its a paste type wax in a can. smilieFordlogo

0909141158_zps37c36bf7.jpg

0909141155a_zpsb3d3563a.jpg

Welcome back stranger! Lol :wavey:
Truck looks fantastic!!! Of course
I need to invest in some of this wax stuff now...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Oh man....I knew I missed looking at that rig....B E A UTIFUL!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
You Need to find a royal blue wax dealer. Its $$$$$$. Use it all day at my job.

Oh yea? I'll take a look at some online. Thanks for the tip.

Looks great Mike!...YelloThumbUp

Welcome back!...smilieeatndrink

Thanks cb! Good to be back again :D

sweet truck

Thank you Sir!

Welcome back stranger! Lol :wavey:
Truck looks fantastic!!! Of course
I need to invest in some of this wax stuff now...

Haha thank you thank you! It was gifted to me by a family member who knew I was OCD about keeping it clean. Takes a little longer than liquid or spray wax but totally worth it!

Oh man....I knew I missed looking at that rig....B E A UTIFUL!

Thanks Bruce Almighty! Haha, hope all is well with you family and your dog too Ken!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts