Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I know what it says about meeeEeeEe :D yay!

That you've done a lot of
dancing.gif
dancing?

:p

FTF'er
WTH would they have to cry about? I had one guy constanly getting me reprimanded on the 'other' site because he didn't like a comment I made in a thread, so he'd neg rep me all the time, and report me anytime I called him out on it. And he would send me harrassing PM's and never reply when I'd ask him what his problem was. So the only reason I could see someone wanting it anonymous is if they're a p*ss and don't stand behind their neg rep.

Who was it?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
IMO giving Neg rep is a sign of immaturity.

I was given 42 Neg from TL because I pointed out his brain teaser was full of holes.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Jesus...if I could get into my User CP over there, I'd take a screen shot so you could what bad boy I was over there...haha.

FTF'er
IMO giving Neg rep is a sign of immaturity.
I may have accidentally given some neg rep to someone on here. I was almost asleep but still on the forum, and after I sent the rep I wasn't sure which box was checked.

So, if anyone got neg rep from me, I'm sorry and I didn't mean it. 'smiliedoh'

FTF'er
Jesus...if I could get into my User CP over there, I'd take a screen shot so you could what bad boy I was over there...haha.
I think you've been eliminated from the site. I can find no posts by you anywhere.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think you've been eliminated from the site. I can find no posts by you anywhere.

A nice thanks, huh? 4000+ tech posts in 8 months and that's what I get. No, answers on what's going on...because I don't think I'm officially banned yet. I can log on with my username, and see the posts I subscribed to and previous PM's, but nothing else since I came over here. It appears I am invisible to everyone over there but myself and the mods/admins. I guess they have a new fangled CP page and somebody wrote on my 'wall' or whatever and I gave them the scoop, and now I don't even have access to that. They even banned my bro in law, who they said was me...which wasn't the case, I just had him stir the pot for me, or tell him to PM some folks for me to find out what was going or why I got banned. Oh well, that's neither here nor there...they're driving away all their knowledgeable members, and from what I see...it looks like the blind leading the blind over there...at least in the sections I hung out in.

On edit:
Hell I like it over here more anyways. No know-it-all newbies, the folks are way more hospitable, no underminding knowledge, most give facts, and very few folks offer posts like 'cool' or 'I don't know the answer but someone will,' and the best part of all, no one here seems to be as anal as over there, lets things ride and alot of folks seem to have my same viewpoints over here. FTF is the shiznit.

Last edited:

FTF'er
So in the user cp you have that window of latest reputation recieved. Is there a way to see all the rep you've ever gotten? YelloThumbUp

I just checked my rep at another site, and it has 13 reps listed all the way back to sometime in 2005. I would think that admin could change the number for us somehow? Right now mine shows only 5 reps, so if I get more than 5 new ones I may not know who gave me reps?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea i think your gone from there ben, i looked through some old threads that i KNOW you posted in and there gone as well... Aslong as a few threads you started, which are also gone...

Another reason i dislike French Turd Enthusiasts

FTF'er

It looks like more reps show up. Thanks to whoever made it happen! :beer:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts