Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

reputation icon colors

is there a difference in the dark green vs light green?

it looks like if you just have a few "bars", they're all green. once you get to 5 or 6, there are 5 dark and 1 light.

once you get a lot, it's like 50/50.

...very pressing issue

The dark green ones are earned for every 100 points. After you get the first light green one, it takes 200 points for each subsequent light green square.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I think the owner of the site can set the values to what they want. I don't know exactly what the values are set to.

If it helps figure it out I have 1912 rep points as of this post.

You should be able to look in your UserCP and right above the rep boxm in the right corner it should tell you how many points you have.

Last edited:
Last edited:
makes sense, thanks guys

i can go on with my life now. am i the only one that didn't know that?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
am i the only one that didn't know that?

I knew it went up by 100's...but I thought for some reason thought that everyone started with light green, and once you got the max amount of boxes, it started to change to the dark green for the second go round so each dark green box would represent a higher point total. So you cleared that up for me too.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm assuming that you can only get a max of 5 of each color... Seems like nobody has been able to pass that threshold.

CMan-- reputation is given by members, to other members, when they make a good post. Whether it be a technical post that includes great advice/tips/diagrams, or just a goofy post with a real funny joke. There's no real requirement for giving reps-- it's at your discretion.

If you'd like to give reps to people-- click the little gray scale icon at the top right of the post that you'd like to rep, then check the box for Positive or Negative and leave a comment ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
so do you! LOL

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I agree Doc but I didn't make the statement that you can only have a MAX of 5 of each color. I quite honestly don't know what sort of space shuttle math you have to do to equate points to green blocks.

:)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA i see, I thought you were pointing them out and didn't realize you had the same! Don't worry I'm only half stupid! LOL

Ford Truck Articles