Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Replacement Bed

I have a 1995 F350, long bed, single rear wheels, dual tanks. I need to replace the bed. Anyone know of a source for a used replacement bed other than checking every salvage yard around?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Not really. Keep your eye on craigslist classifieds, you might get lucky. I found a rust free one a few years back but I gave $700 for it.

I know you can buy side panels but it would involve cutting and welding.

Ryan

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
www.car-part.com and others let you check all the yards in certain area .

In North east we have several outfits getting rust free beds and parts . And the one guy hits your area LOL .

Beds go for $600 and up more up. But wiith welding paint and panels I will have more in fixing than getting another bed . Then the floor will go on me.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
You may also get leads from attending car shows & swap meets..Found my 79 at a meet..after looking for several yrs in adds here...If you dont mind driving to Canfield Oh do a search for Dave and Eds swap meets...They usually have them 3 times a season. I believe the next one is in july...late august or early Sept will be the last for the yr for sure..People come from all over the US, Parts galore! and i know for a fact youll probably find a bed there...

Last edited:
You can try and find a place called Wagon Masters Auto Sales out in California that sales beds. There is also a place up near Upper Sandusky Ohio that sales truck beds. If I can find his card I met a guy last year that has beds from the eastern side of Ohio and PA.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts