Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Random 73-79 F-Series Parts

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
I've got some misc. trim upper and lower (no racetrack trim), stock exhaust manifolds off my 2wd 360 V8 uncracked (one has a broken bolt stuck in it), two aftermarket bed rails that were on my truck (short bed), they are the tube kind. I also have some older metal running boards off my '73 (single cab) that are aftermarket, stock 5x5.5 wheels with tires (needs new tires). I also have a dash panel that is kinda crappy but if you don't have one at all, this is the dash panel for you (it has an ugly half inch cut right under the headlight switch). Make an offer if interested in anything. If interested please respond to this thread or private message me for questions or for pictures. Thanks.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Post up some pics of the running boards if ya could sir.

kinda throwing a shot in the dark...but I was wondering if you had one of the longer radio antennas, they are the ones from factory cb trucks I believe. They stretch out to be very tall in length.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
kinda throwing a shot in the dark...but I was wondering if you had one of the longer radio antennas, they are the ones from factory cb trucks I believe. They stretch out to be very tall in length.
Yeah, sorry don't have anything like that. All the things listed is all I have for sale, for now. Thanks.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
Bump..... Now up for sale is my FoMoCo west coast mirrors off an older truck. Wanting to go with the original mirrors for my '73. $100+shipping. Here's pics of them on my truck:
DSCN1743.jpg

DSCN1742.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts