Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Prayers for a friend..

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I just got the news earlier today, that one of my best friend's pappaw committed suicide this morning.

I don't know many details regarding what happened, but prayers for my friend, and his family are greatly appreciated.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
angelsad2.gif

Always take depression seriously- you never know what demons peeps are wrestling with.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Good thoughts coming from MO!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sent...........

Prayers and thoughts from Ky.

As a survivor of depression, I can say it's no easy thing to deal with. My condolences and sincere prayers to those affected...

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Thanks guys... I appreciate it.

I ran into my friend today, just by chance. He seems to be holding it together pretty well on the outside, but you gotta wonder how well he's doing mentally..

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I have pity for the family members left behind, but I'm a real hard a** about suicide!!! It's like a cancer to the family. There's a real chance that someone else in the family will do the same thing, now. Life sucks, but you buck up and get through it!!! Try to make the best of it, and laugh in the face of adversity!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have pity for the family members left behind, but I'm a real hard a** about suicide!!! It's like a cancer to the family. There's a real chance that someone else in the family will do the same thing, now. Life sucks, but you buck up and get through it!!! Try to make the best of it, and laugh in the face of adversity!!!

True that...I get there are always extenuating circumstances and mental issues play a role, but really suicide is the easy way out. There's always help, there's always another path and there's always someone out there that has it harder than you. So pull up your pannies and get right with the world.

Sorry for the loss. Prayers sent

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts