Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Potential Trade 79 350 for my 79 Bronco

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Take it somewhere and tell them to put an engine in it.

Which takes all the fun out of it. Which is why you drive a 08 lincoln every day and the others became an afterthought...

Generally, if you have the time, you dont have enough money, and if youve got the money, youre always short on time..,

Just another one of the constraints of this world we live in...

Oh and that 350 was a heap anyway. shame on you for even considering it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Take it somewhere and tell them to put an engine in it.

Which takes all the fun out of it. Which is why you drive a 08 lincoln every day and the others became an afterthought...

Generally, if you have the time, you dont have enough money, and if youve got the money, youre always short on time..,

Just another one of the constraints of this world we live in...

Oh and that 350 was a heap anyway. shame on you for even considering it.

Still holding out hope that some day I'll take a week of vacation and instead of going somewhere...I'll work on the rigs. A guy can dream...right???

As for the 79 350...boredom is the devil's mistress...however, after playing with the Bronco tonight on the ice...I was anything but bored. Still think a 96 or 79 closer to what I want would be the way to go...but I'm in no rush. If something drops in my lap, great...if not...the Bronco will continue to get it's 100 or so miles a month.

You're bronco is much too nice to trade for a heap like that IMO...a '79 F350 in similar condition as your bronco, that would be worth it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts