Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

76' F250 Custom, 460/C6, Autofab front suspension, Deaver leaf springs in rear, Bilstein shocks, 35" General Tire's on 96-ish factory alcoa's, original family owned since new ( my Grandparents bought it new, i've had her for 14 years now).
The 460's got edelbrock heads and intake, comp cam, MSD, flowmasters, ...

1stjump.jpg

460rebuilt.jpg

Thanks bud!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I don't think I ever put pics in this thread...

from_Val_572.JPG

from_Val_580.JPG

from_Val_576.JPG

from_Val_574.JPG

from_Val_573.JPG

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Not much, but she's gett'n there.

1974F100Build022.jpg

Scrolling back about a year and a half, this is what she looked like.

Fast forward to now....... She finally drove out of the shop under her own power. There is still a million things to do before she is road ready, but this was a big step for me.

Copy_2012-03-15_14-14-09_203.jpg

Copy_2012-03-15_14-14-31_507.jpg

Copy_2012-03-16_10-57-32_758.jpg

Copy_2012-03-16_10-57-05_531.jpg

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
That's one of the best feelings is to start up and drive your truck for the first time in a long time, even if it is just driving it out of the shop.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
I would have to agree with you Buck. It is indeed a very pleasant feeling, maybe even one of the best feelings one can feel for a old truck. I myself have not been able to drive my '74 F-250 Super-Cab because someone who was trying to "fix" something that wasn't even broken did something to my truck, and it will no longer start. It will crank over once, and that is it. So far I have eliminated the possibility of someone switching my coil wires around. Why someone would be so sick as to purposely sabotage my truck so it no longer starts, is beyond me. I have 33 BFG All Terrain tires on the rear of my '74, once I can clean the truck up and get it going I will take some pictures, it now has a rake, due to the much bigger tires in the rear. It sits higher in the rear, than in the front. I was amazed I could even get 33s on a stock 2WD. (And I still have plenty of clearance.)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts