Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Please read.

Blade

Backwoods boy
Hey guys. I just got news that a family friend (my age.) is in the hospital with an enlarge liver with the enzymes going up. He was very sick at birth and has hard life but has lived longer than the doctors said he would. He is a very close family friend and i treat him like a little brother. Please pray for him. Tyler u know who he is. His name is Vaitor Davis and hes a ball to hang around with. Just keep him in your prayers. Thanks

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hope everything works out Oliver.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Thats so sad. Oliver, I'll keep him and his family in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Dang... I hate to hear that. He's definitely one tough little guy though, he's been through A LOT in his life and he acts like it's nothing for the most part.

Definitely keep us updated, and I'm keeping him in my prayers.

Are they still using that care page thing, Oliver? I lost the link to it a while back...I may got try and look it up though.

Done Oliver

Blade

Backwoods boy
Well i just checked face book where his mom has been keeping everybody updated and he is doing alot better! Tyler i dont think they are using care pages, just his mom updating everyone from face book.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Well i just checked face book where his mom has been keeping everybody updated and he is doing alot better! Tyler i dont think they are using care pages, just his mom updating everyone from face book.

Ok, I knew they was using Care Pages at one time..I searched for it though and couldn't find it.

Glad he's doing better too! :)

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Glad he is doing better and I hope he continues to do so.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Glad to hear that Oliver...I'll keep him and his family/friends in my prayers on a successful recovery.

Ford Truck Articles