Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Please keep your eyes open...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
The truck market is stupidly ridiculous in my area, so I have been looking around the country for what I want, as prices are extremely lower once you get out of ND.

Can you guys keep an eye open for an 85-86 F350 Crew Cab 4x4? I don't care what engine or transmission it has in it, as long as it runs. The diesel would be cool, but it doesn't matter, that is the truck I want. It can be a short bed or long bed, or flat bed of either length. Doesn't matter.

I am not asking people to go find me one, but if you happen upon one for sale, let me know. ;)

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I have been searching, but for some reason these trucks are hard to come by...

Sent from the comfort of my toilet seat.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I was out on dealer lots in 85 86 and you just didn't see many crew cabs. after 87 well they are more common. And it will be a long bed . Before 94 they were real trucks long only .

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I've only ever seen one around here... Tried to get a hold of the owner but was never answere

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Pick up a 92-96. Buy my truck. Play swap parts

Sent from my mudwhistle via Lemmiwinks.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Goodness gracious, why can't I find stuff like that here. That would be perfect! What a great site, too! I will keep my eye on that market place. My sister lives in Washington...

Sent from the comfort of my toilet seat.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
A thing to remember, northern trucks are often srw. Due to bad roads in the winter. Southern trucks are often drw...cuz they don't know any better.
:D:D:D:D

Sent from my mudwhistle via Lemmiwinks.

Ford Truck Articles