Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Please keep my mom in your prayers.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Please keep my mom in your prayers, she hasn't been feeling well past week or so, and yesterday she was complaining of pain in her chest/arms/legs, was feeling weak and her blood pressure was high. She called to get a doctors appointment and they told her to go to the emergency room. She went in about 2:30PM, and they ran tests and told us everything came back normal and it was probably related to her high blood pressure, But since she has been on about 6 different blood pressure medications they didn't give her anything and released her at about 5pm last night.. She's trying to get a doctors appointment today, but they haven't called us back yet.. and the hospital called and said if she can't get an appointment soon she needs to come back to the hospital. :headbang:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Done. .....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Prayers sent

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I hope everything will be ok.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Sorry to hear I would say find a different doc theres no need for being on that many meds for that, i say that cuz my family is cursed with this problem find her a good doc and he'll axe damn near all those meds..

Will do Ty.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
no prob bud good thoughts here!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Sorry to hear I would say find a different doc theres no need for being on that many meds for that, i say that cuz my family is cursed with this problem find her a good doc and he'll axe damn near all those meds..

It's not that they just keep swtiching up her medicines, it's that she doesn't tolerate them that well, so she can't take alot of them.

and thanks for the prayers ya'll, It really means alot to me.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts