Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pictures Of A Black and Silver 87-91

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Friend wants to go all black, told him go black and silver like it is now, he says all black, need some pics to show him. Got any?
IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

A Little history on the truck. Was my friends gf's dads truck, he was planning on doing it all out to use as a nice driver/camping truck. His daughter needed something to drive so he gave her the truck. 90 F150 5.0 4x4. Has like 135k on it i think. He took the body off did the frame, and painted it all. Never got to the body. She drove for a few years id say, and then her dad said time to get something newer. Truck went back to dad, who then gave to son to use. He then proceded to kill the truck pulling a landscape trailer off the bumper. Never changed the oil, and beat the piss outta it. So now it had no oil pressure and tapping. She asked me if I wanted it, but at the time I had 5 cars, 3 trucks, and 2 cars lol. Said no. Was like to my co-worker/her best friend you should buy it and well fix it up. So we went on a trip to see it, 600 bucks later we got the truck. Drove it home 2 hrs trying to keep oil pressure up. High rpm no overdrive would keep the guage up. So 2 days later I found a rebuilt 302 with an RV cam in it, 200 bucks, picked it up and got to work a few weeks later. Did motor, long tubes, custom exhaust, and then she was going good. Had to do ball joints, wetsand the wheels, put 35's on it(body lift on truck) Other then the paint everything is in awesome shape. Now in the summer he wants to paint it. Help decide.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Damn your not helping my vote. I love 2 tone better. Plus its factory paint on the truck.

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
nope i gota disagree keep the black and silver,looks good when all clean and strait. but put a red pin stripe along the black and silver line

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I vote for black and silver

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Black !! I have had 12 all Black rides .And couple black gray /silver

From a 86 Mack dump to a 76 Impala low-rider. And all combos of F series . The all black trucks looked way sweeter with chrome and drew way more attention at shows than a 2 tone truck did .

Solid all the way.

Black and silver with the red stripe like Wizard said, or all black with a pinstripe at the line of top of headlight to tail light. looks like a nice ride. up here the body would be full of holes.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
BSTruck.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You cant say that doesnt look awesome

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
YES, i think the 2 tone like that 09 or so, is for newer style, our gen is 2 toned in the middle.

Heres my 89 its black and silver with a red pinstripe down it.

ohman.jpg

T2k.jpg

burner.jpg

boattruck015E.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts