Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Parking the 94 for winter got other truck

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Decided to park the 94 . Keep it out of salt and start on it next year.

My old 88 dodge plow beater truck is on last leg body wise . (only 100000 miles) So been looking for replacement

Found 94 F150 reg long bed 300-6 new Ford trans and all new Ford spring mounts front rear Springs as well as 2 tanks and pumps. New tires and a $ year old Meyers plow for $2500. I'd get that out of plow . Body so so .

I figure next spring just strip it down and use new stuff on the 94 SC
Wish me luck

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Runs good shift like new 4x4 works great all jionts good . Other than normal loose steering and little rust its solid . Have yet to get plow motor going ordered new motor for it .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You can just take it apart and clean and grease the brushes, and they are usually good to go.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
You can just take it apart and clean and grease the brushes, and they are usually good to go.

Not this one . rusted solid had plow not been used for 4 years . Need b valve and motor base?pump housing . threads r gone. probably yank it aprt and put all new seals in it . But see what else I need before I get carried away

Wish I'd have kept old truck now. .. I went all through it .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The pump housing isnt that much, depending on what model? E60 is a cheap base. Millsupply.com is a good web site for plow parts.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
well the drivers side steering knuckle caliber mount holes were stripped out . Took 6 94 Up trucks and 3 hours to get it off at u pull I gave up got them to torch it off for me As the 8 pound sledge didn't work . I never fought one like that in my life.

New Upper and lower ball joint ,caliber , seals, repack bearings both sides, clean and install hubs

Knuckle
axle
spindle
And torch rental
Grand total
$20 buck

Caliber and seals and ball joints and pads were $86 not to bad

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts