Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Parking job..

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
LOL I parked like this at a VERY expensive restaurant for my grandpas b-day! Everyone in my family got a kick outta it. Guess that it what happens when u give ur keys to the valet guy.. lmaosmilieneenar

O BTW thought all of you would like to know my front valence didn't make it ONE DAY after the first snow storm!! LOLOLOL

Sorry about the small pic, click on it to make it bigger..

Attachments

• Snow bank parking.jpg
Last edited:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
You got four wheel drive, you might as well us it! lol

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Now thats how you park a Ford :D

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
And when there is no snow I park on these...

Work2.jpg

whats special about that parking job flareside? lol

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
whats special about that parking job flareside? lol

x2...looked like it was parked in a driveway...I was lookin for more pics...but it was just that one. Althought I do have a couple questions...do you have larger tires on the rear than the front? Was that truck ever smacked and has frame damage...cuz the body doesn't look like it's sitting right...could be a body mount problem...or maybe it's just my eyes.

Michigan
BAAAAAAHAHAH! Nice..

Was you able to back off it? Looks pretty framed lol! Cant wait to terrorize TSC's parking lot again! lol that big chick would have done alot of damage... :)

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
The onlt thing special about that pic is usually it's meticulously detailed and shiny but I actually went playin in the mud....yes it has 33x12.50x15 Stampede AT's....I bout a full set with 85 % tread for a 100 bucks......dang they pull good...and no this truck has NEVER been wrecked.2nd owner truck.

Yeh, FlaresideThunder.. your frame does look tweaked.. whats up with that.. and btw.. bad idea to use 2 different size tires.. 2wd trucks its not too bad, and 4x4 trucks NEVER do it..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeh, FlaresideThunder.. your frame does look tweaked.. whats up with that.. and btw.. bad idea to use 2 different size tires.. 2wd trucks its not too bad, and 4x4 trucks NEVER do it..

I thought it looked a bit off too. It looks higher in the center...could just be a bad body mount though. But if he says it's good...it's his rig and I'll take his word for it. As far as the tires thing...he's only gotta worry about it if he ever engages his t-case. In which case, will cause binding.

well he doesnt have a tcase! lol.. 2 wheel drive truck

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You can just tell by looking at his front wheels it's not a 4x4.

PLEEEEEEASE tell me how you can do that? How can wheels/rims tell you that? If you meant tires...tell me how you can tell from tire size? My guess is they're a 29-31" tire up front. There a pleeeeeeeeeenty of 4x4's that came with/have tires in the 30" range.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts