Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Paid membership

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Thanks for supporting us! Members like you make the difference. We try to keep advertisements to a minimum so they don't interfere with the usability of the site. Without your support and the support of others, FTF wouldn't be what it is!

Thank you!

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The knowledge and assistance I've gained from this site has infinitely paid it's dividends on the small contribution this site doesn't even ask for. Thanks FTF.

How does this work guys - i'm more than happy to contribute but just didn't know that you did that.

If some one will point me in the right direction i will also contribute as i too have recieved a lot of info from here that has been very helpful not to mention the enjoyment i get from reading these post.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How does this work guys - i'm more than happy to contribute but just didn't know that you did that.

If some one will point me in the right direction i will also contribute as i too have recieved a lot of info from here that has been very helpful not to mention the enjoyment i get from reading these post.

In your User Control Panel, on the left hand side there's selection that says 'Paid Subscriptions'...for an annual fee of $25 (I believe) you can become an FTF Fanatic. You'll get the insignia you see below some of the Usernames. You also gain access to the 'Lounge Backroom'...which is only for paid members. You also get a vinyl cut out of you username to stick where ever you please.

On the homepage, a little past half way down on the right hand side, there is a button that allows you to donate to the site.

The site also has links to sponsors, and if you follow those links to purchase something, FTF gets a percentage of the purchase (as has been explained to me). IE, if you want something from BassPro, follow the sponsor link on the site, and make your purchase.

Thanks Ben - onto it shortly

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Please do consider making purchases through our sponsors. Our sponsors are all legitimate online resources with great products and fair prices. I have personally purchased two sets of tires off tirerack.com and several items through autoanything.

For us to get credit, just begin your shopping process with the site by clicking the link THROUGH FTF and we will get our commission.

Again, thanks for all the support guys. That's what keeps the server switch in the "ON" position!

Ryan

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Glad to help out. I was one of the original paid members. Unfortunately finances got in the way. Every thing is good now.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^My question is...when it comes to sponsors, if they lack traffic from this site, do we risk losing them as a sponsor??? I know recently, I've bypassed ordering from BassPro through the link, and gone to the store we have here, then just made a donation to the site for whatever I saved in shipping, plus the % you guys would have gotten. However, if that will cause the site to lose the sponsorship, I'll just go ahead and place my order here.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
^^^My question is...when it comes to sponsors, if they lack traffic from this site, do we risk losing them as a sponsor??? I know recently, I've bypassed ordering from BassPro through the link, and gone to the store we have here, then just made a donation to the site for whatever I saved in shipping, plus the % you guys would have gotten. However, if that will cause the site to lose the sponsorship, I'll just go ahead and place my order here.

Depends on the sponsor. If there is no activity at all they will drop you, but if they get a hit here and there they usually hang on. It's basically free advertising for them with the possibility of getting a purchase as a bonus.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The knowledge and assistance I've gained from this site has infinitely paid it's dividends on the small contribution this site doesn't even ask for. Thanks FTF.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Please do consider making purchases through our sponsors. Our sponsors are all legitimate online resources with great products and fair prices. I have personally purchased two sets of tires off tirerack.com and several items through autoanything.

For us to get credit, just begin your shopping process with the site by clicking the link THROUGH FTF and we will get our commission.

Again, thanks for all the support guys. That's what keeps the server switch in the "ON" position!

Ryan

I didn't even know we could do that.....I buy from tirerack, harbor freight, and have bought many cans of Fukken wax, but usually through them directly.

I noticed harbor freight dropped.

I like HF!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts