Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

oh man oh man pinch me

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That's a really pretty truck.

Ryan

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
waw! 64.K miles only pretty truck

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
64K with MAF , that thing is a beauty ,kind of torn on the wood trim , it has a tendency to fade in time, but still looks great!, not a bad price so far.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ohhhh man, that thing is hawt :drool: In great shape too.

And yeah I agree with Mike about the wood, though all those panels can be replaced with regular ones YelloThumbUp

You bidding on it Larry? :)

And yeah I agree with Mike about the wood, though all those panels can be replaced with regular ones YelloThumbUp

Wow, I wish I had money sitting around. I'd buy that, and the mustang. smilietease

Awesome condition centurion.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Yeppers But my funds r no where near what it will go for ..

Going to be a MAMMA"s truck . Kelly liked it . Lose the cap and put my snug top tonnue on it .

Those panels r easy to liven up . My old red had em I redid with marine ploy and still looked good. Beside I can make new o

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
update

Well it sold . Last I looked was $6000 reserve not met but was not suposed to end till Sunday. Must had a local buyer,they offered to take a trade from me.

Oh well :headbang:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
How about I suspend your Nair shipment sasquatch...
smiliestirthepot
I think SOMEONE has hair envy.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Aaron in person, his head's a q-ball :rofl: And you might say "hey well he just shaved it cuz it likes it that way!!"

I think not ;) I spied his hairline on that q-ball and uhhh, lets just say he was bald long before he shaved it :rofl2:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Dohhhoo. You guy's r rotten

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
OMG that is beautiful!! I want that wood grain sooooo bad that looks soooo sweet!! :) :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
OMG that is beautiful!! I want that wood grain sooooo bad that looks soooo sweet!! :) :)
You can get t for wood. Replaces door strips dash strips . Has heater switch/radio surround and guage cluster .Not eal cheap but really sticks out . I got asked weekly about them.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thats a bad looking bronc. I wonder why i've never seen one before it sure does stand out of a crowd.

I had one new. And they had 6 others on lot . I didn'y know there was a Bronco 4 door till later .

But The trucks were only 94-96 and r really few in Number to begin with . now f 4 sitting rusting away I'd love to bring back to life.

But I have parts trucks for frames and access to a super nice crewcab .
I'll just make my own . To by 1 i u find 1 here is $$$$$$ .

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts