Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Oh Boy, Here we go again!

blacksnapon

Staff member

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It's not a bad idea really. It doesn't mean you'd go out of business, they could have manufacturer certified repair locations and such, but get rid of the dealer that's making a fortune on flipping the cars.

Ryan

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I'd want at least a showroom where you can look sit and drive a car or truck.
I have seen ads for several vehicles and liked them until I saw it in person and sat in it.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That's true, Randy. I've never purchased a new car, or from any kind of dealer, even used. I never thought of that. There has to be a more efficient way than building a fancy showroom and paying tons of salaries & commissions.

Ryan

blacksnapon

Staff member
It's not a bad idea really. It doesn't mean you'd go out of business, they could have manufacturer certified repair locations and such.

Ryan

I thought thats what we were. I can see it now, an indie garage purchasing 3-5 million dollars worth of special tools, spending hundreds of thousands on training (I have a little over 1700 hours of training). Then I wonder what they'll charge hourly?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts