Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NOOB but a Ford Man

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Tim (torkum) told me about the site and I just signed up today. I own a 1988 Ford F-150 that has been family owned since new and use it to haul around my vintage farm engines with.

Kevin

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Cool welcome aboard!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Tim (torkum) told me about the site and I just signed up today. I own a 1988 Ford F-150 that has been family owned since new and use it to haul around my vintage farm engines with.

Kevin
Kevin!!!!!! yeah guys it is mint. hey tim do you still have those pics from that g2g a while back? but join the TN chapter kevin

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
How about pictures of the vintage farm engines.

( notice it was "engines" not "motors") ?

+1

Lets see these engines!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Welcome to the asylum Kevin, i see you already know some of the clowns smilietease

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Thanks for the welcome guys. Here are a few pics of the truck and the "collection" of junk taking up my garage......smiliepopcorn
1935 International harvester "LA" engine.
100_0663.jpg

1950 Sears David Bradley. Was owned by my grandfather and I restored it in 1996. Photo was taken in June of this year.
100_0603.jpg

1946 Simplicity "D" tractor. In process of building a riding cart for it. Damn thing was a basket case when I got it.
100_0608.jpg

There are a few more pieces but they are on the bench in various states of getting repaired.

And here is the truck........

f150.jpg.jpg

And for some reason this little piece of paper was in the file on the truck when I got it......:cooldude:

buildsheet.jpg

Last edited:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Nice collection YelloThumbUp

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Dang, that truck is CLEAN! Good lookin' Mustang behind it, also!

I'v always like old tractors and the like too. smilieeatndrink

Ford Truck Articles