Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nitto Trail Grapplers!

FordBoy86

Kentucky Chapter member
Anyone have these or know someone that has these? I want to try them out really bad. I had nitto terra grapplers on a truck before and i loved them. I would buy the new trail grapplers but i can't find anyone around here who has them yet.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This tire seems to be on par with other MT designs, and is supposed to get pretty decent wear. I'd expect them to be outrageously priced like the rest of the Nitto line. As far as I know, they only have 3 sizes out right now around a 35" size with 17, 18 and 20" rims...and these were only released 4 days ago. So only time will tell how good of a tire it is.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

eeeewwwwwwwww gross

BTW Ben, the Terra Grapplers that I have on the Sduty were actually some of the cheapest I could find in a 295/75/17.

Reeeeally? Any time I've ever looked at Nitto's they've been at least $80-100 more expensive than any other comparable tire. But I do have to ask...why in the hell is a 35x12.5x17 $100 more expensive than a 35x12.5x15...and that's pretty much straight across the board.

Michigan
Ive been pricing out tires because i could use a new set here soon. The same tires that i have on there now (Nitto mud grapplers) 35x18's are 300 dollars cheaper than the Mickey Thompson MTZ, and ATZ.

Id like to get a set of those trail grappers tho! drooooool

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i have a set of the trail grapplers on my 00 sd and so far so good. i paid 386 a piece for them. through big o tires in town. 35x12.50 r20. i have had them on alittle more then a week and have had them on the highway and in the snow. no mud yet. worked great in about 6" of snow we got here in the middle of mo. they have a little road noise but it aint much you can hear over the motor its self. oh yeah mine are also 10 ply. hope it helps

Ive been pricing out tires because i could use a new set here soon. The same tires that i have on there now (Nitto mud grapplers) 35x18's are 300 dollars cheaper than the Mickey Thompson MTZ, and ATZ.

Id like to get a set of those trail grappers tho! drooooool

Are your tires really as bals as they look in your sig pic?

Ford Truck Articles