Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

newbie here

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'd also like to get Paul (Conanski) and Frederic over here. Maybe someone can invite those guys too? I'd do the dirty work but I've been banned :(
Bad Boy,
Bad Boy,
Watchya gonna do when they read you e-mail!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Bad Boy,
Bad Boy,
Watchya gonna do when they read you e-mail!
Can't read private email. Read my other post before that one that you quoted. If you send them and email through the site that just says "Email me back", then you can communicate directly from mailbox to mailbox, no FTE admins to interfere ;)

EDIT: Nevermind. Just realized you were putting a spin on the Cops theme. Lol

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Hey Chris I'll see what i can do to get Paul and frederic over here as well, wonder if it was me that got Godbless in.

Mike

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah he impressed me when he put the windstar digital dash in his truck!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
This does seem more laid back, but still missing alot that FTE has to offer. Is this a relativly new site? Cause i see a lot of "sujestions wanted" threads.
I'l be checking in here but cant guarentee i'l switch over. Bantering with mods can be fun.

Hey chris why did you get the band for a week?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
This does seem more laid back, but still missing alot that FTE has to offer. Is this a relativly new site? Cause i see a lot of "sujestions wanted" threads.
I'l be checking in here but cant guarentee i'l switch over. Bantering with mods can be fun.

Hey chris why did you get the band for a week?
Yes the site is just over a year old. What else are you looking for from the site? The administration is different here; if you feel the site is lacking some things then tell admin and they'll do what they can to improve ;)

The reason I got banned:
"We told you to put the signature issue to rest. Your account has been suspended for 7 days"

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
what a bunch of punk bitches! can i say that here? we'l see i suppose

I just think that there isnt as much of info potential because of the much fewer numbers of members.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
what a bunch of punk bitches! can i say that here? we'l see i suppose
Lol, most stuff is tolerated, within reason. Keep the dirtier stuff in the Lounge though ;)

godblessmud said:
I just think that there isnt as much of info potential because of the much fewer numbers of members.
It takes time. But that's why we've invited YOU. We're always trying to expand to have that 'potential' that you long for ;) Be sure to tell your buddies about this place and pretty soon this place will be hopping. Wait, it's already hopping in my opinion :)

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Little late but WELCOME ALL! :D

Gunner

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Yeah, when we started the site and bought the vbulletin license, we couldn't quite afford the package that included 5000 knowledgable & active members. :rofl:

Ryan

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Chris, how on earth do you allrerady have over 2k posts? How long have you been two timming with other forums? :D

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Aint that the truth! I heard he drove his truck today...but dont tell his skateboard!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol. I've been posting over here since last year brother. Wanted a place to chit chat and just have fun. The 'other site' isn't very tolerant with that stuff. Came here with intents of just popping in every once in a while but really grew to like the bunch of guys and gals that post here :)

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts