Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

newbe

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Shhh Tony will hear you!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome!! :wavey:

welcome Mud....i think your rig is awesome..no mall crawler there. just an old working girl.

Damn, that truck looks like a virgin still. Not often you see many 4wd's without a lift on em. Welcome to FTF.

Thanks i dont know if im going to ever get it lifted body and frame is to nice.
211j8qt.jpg

Ok i know these next few aint fords or trucks. But i figured why not show them off anyway just a few of the cars my dad has that i helped him get on the road again.
2ez07c5.jpg

25ewoz4.jpg

And yes that is a 1979 malibu station wagon 45 thousand original miles factory tach factory bucket seats and factory 4 speed. Hard to believe its 30 years old. The engine is out of a 1968 chevell ss 396 .30 over to 402.
4r8acj.jpg

Next one is of a 1965 chevell with original 283 and powerglide tranny helped my dad rebuild the motor.
33e3gvq.jpg

2yx116g.jpg

11mbamt.jpg

Yes im big time into pics lol best way to describe somthing. What i didnt get a pic about was our 66 mustang fastback its in pieces right now needs restoration. But we dont have the title for it so we cant fix it and since its been off the road since 1976 it would be really hard to get a title.

Ford Truck Articles