Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

newbe

blacksnapon

Staff member
Let me reassure you, the pig aint much of a looker either! Welcome to the site!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
What are you talking about?! Thats a fine lookin truck!

I love the windshield sticker proclaiming "FORD TRUCK" haha

Welcome aboard!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
IDK that's just what everybody does. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I like to stay at least a little private online. Next thing you know people will be posting their social security numbers...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Hmmm logic sounds suspect I meen tens of people see your plates everyday (millions if you live in an overpopulated hellhole like skank does, but of course they cant read it anyways)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Dude! Awesome truck. You're crazy for not wanting to post pics. The guys here see potential in trucks no matter beaters or show trucks. Your rig just needs a coat of paint and you could enter it in shows. LOVE that body style.

As for the license plate thing... I blur all of mine because, yeah your license plate is exposed to hundreds if not thousands of people when you take the truck for a drive... But to them you're just insignificant; they can only match a black ford truck to that license plate. Now on here they could use the license plate with other information about you such as location, name, IP address, vin number, other pictures that you posted of maybe your address, your house, etc... Is it overkill? Most likely... Is it gonna hurt anything to take that small extra step? Absolutely not YelloThumbUp

Welcome to the site mudslut!! You'll have to show us some photos of it performing that great trick that you've got plastered on the rear window :rofl2:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Now that the forum has a Slut and a Skank smilietease

Ford Truck Articles